Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
Te amo
Friday, January 5, 2018 • Friday, January 05, 2018 • 0 comments

If this is really a goodbye between us
Then be it.

Not bcs I want it
But bcs I can’t withstand the sight
Of you that always got abused by me
Mentally.

Sorry
That your first real relationship
Which you thought could lasts
Didn’t.

Sorry
For your 2 years
With a hope that we would end up together
Gone wasted.

Sorry
That the kind you
The sweet you
Got into an unhealthy relationship.

It was never your fault
To begin with
It has always been mine
Eternally.

This is depressing
& it is affecting me
Like how it have always
Affected you.

Pls do live a good life without me. The life you deserved & the life I couldn’t give. Pls do take revenge on me with the intent of destroying my feelings; to pay for all that I’ve done to you. Do hate me, as that’s the kind of thing that I deserve to be living with for the rest of my life; hatred.

Adios.


xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past