Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
How I Cleared Up Acne
Wednesday, April 5, 2017 • Wednesday, April 05, 2017 • 0 comments

Hi assalamualaikum! It has been a while right? I wasn't that busy actually but I just didn't have the time to open up my laptop & update on blog. And the Blogger app was removed so I can't really update from phone anymore :( But at least now I'm here right? Hehe. So today I would really looooveeee to share about this to you guys. Cuz I know, my post could help somebody out there who shares the same problem as me.

So as yall know, I have been having acne, severe ones, ever since high school. I got away with it, once, but they came back attacking and now, I hope for real, they're gone. Not completely, but most of them. So here's an example of how my acne looks like,


But this one ain't that severe though. Imagine me having acne like this all over my face, and sometimes my neck too. My face was really red and swollen and if there's no makeup that exist in this world, I would have not further my studies and would lock myself up in room so thank you makeups for existing I OWE YOU MANY THINGS. So moving on, on January 2017, my acne starts to grow on my face and not to forget, big ones. Big acne, I tell you. They're all over my cheek and chin. On forehead I have small acne which we call 'em jerawat pasir. 

At that time I was using Avene gel nettoyant cleanser and apple cider vinegar diluted with water as my toner. I didn't wear any moisturizer or serum or such things. I was really stressed out with acne poppin' around everywhere and I looked up on twitter, google, literally everywhere. Then I got attracted to home remedies, the one that involves turmeric especially bcs my friend have been using turmeric-based products & her face is so. damn. flawless I tell you. So searching here and there, I decided to go with home remedies, turmeric with yogurt mask. I wear them every night, and sometimes if I have no class I would wear it. Sometimes I wear it more than 2x a day hehe. And this is how the miracle started. In just a week, this home remedies reduced the redness on my face for as much as 50%. I could really see the difference, am not lying. And it also helps to prevent my acne from growing bigger. 

Few weeks after that, I thought of changing my cleanser bcs I think it's not helping. So yeap, I changed to Cetaphil Oily. THIS IS MY MIRACLE NUMBER 2. When I first wear it, my face felt so clean. And the first week, I had some jerawat batu breakouts. It was 3 jerawat, if I'm not mistaken and it hurts like hell. But I tell myself Imma be patient and wait for good results. And yas gurl, my decision to wait was right. It literally makes my acne all go awayyy. No more red large acne poppin' around. Just small ones, the jerawat pasir. I still use apple cider as my toner though, and luckily it works wonders with cetaphil so its a MAJOR LOVE! <3 nbsp="" p="">

But to cut the happiness down, I have so many scars.... Ye lah I have pimples ever since in secondary school till now thats like 8 years. I can't expect the scars would just go away liddat cuz we all know scars is the hardest to say goodbye :( So yeah, I googled up once again. What products that would be the most efficient and best for my ever-so-oily skin. Then I found Cosmoderm product, Vitamin E cream 3K I.U for scars. THIS IS MIRACLE NUMBER 3 oh my life has been miracle-ish for the past 3 months. Idk if its just me but I had just use it for one night and the next day I feel like my skin is brighten already. AM NOT LYING. In just a month this product took like most of the redness of the scars and left me with some stubborn ass scars. But they're all fading. How cool is that.

So after 3 months, and as of this month, April, this is how my skin looks like with little makeup to cover my scars. 

The things I would like to highlight here is how smooth my skin is to be compared with my skin in the past, in just 3 months. My forehead is dark in pictures bcs I have facial-hair. I know cuz I've been to dermatologist back then and they said if I want my forehead to look brighter I should remove the facial-hair by laser treatment but whose got money for that lol. Oh yeah, I forgot to add, I went to a chemical peeling treatment once and take antibiotics during mid of March. Don't tell me this smooth skin is bcs of that treatment and antibiotic bcs I've done them before and they don't turn out this good so I still believe the products and home remedies I used is the major help.

So that is all. I hope what I share could somehow helps you in any way possible. I've been there so I know how you guys feel. And don't worry about 'em too much, eventually it will be okay. And if there are still people who accepts you fo who you are and loves you, that means they're sincere with you. Don't forget that.

So byeeee! :)


xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past