Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
silly me
Wednesday, September 7, 2016 • Wednesday, September 07, 2016 • 0 comments

Now I know that I write only when I have something that is a worry to me. I've written so many things on my notes in my phone back then, but it broke so now I can't re-read all the motivation and supports I wrote for myself. So I started to do a new one in my current phone. And I realized it just later that I write when I feel lonely, or when I'm sad. I don't write when I feel happy.

These few days, I've been thinking about something that bothers me. But I can't say it here, can I. You know that feeling of wanting something to go away but you actually don't.

Haih.. I don't feel like typing anymore.

Bye.

xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past