Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
you know yourself
Monday, July 25, 2016 • Monday, July 25, 2016 • 0 comments

Hello. I feel like talking about my own confusion today so here I go.

I have a bae, oh well you know that. I love my bae. Of course I do. So much. At one point he made me so happy till I feel like I can't resist him anymore. I just feel like going to his house snatch him away from his family and keep him forever in my cupboard cz no one would ever find him there. Where I get butterflies in stomach, my lips curled up automatically, I laugh alone while reminiscing the sweet words or moments and even feel like telling my parents about marrying him in a very short period cz I was freaking out of my rational mind (this doesn't happen often). If you have been in love you know what I'm talking about lol. 

But then at one point... It's not like I don't want him around anymore, it's just this kind of feeling where I feel annoyed when some thing is not up to my liking. Like, if I see him showing less effort or do things I don't like / hate, I got an attitude like "ok wtv im out of this" & surprisingly the feelings lasts longer than I expected (which u know what it is *cough* e *cough* go *cough*) I could go on for days if he didn't coax me. But so far the longest it occurs was 1 day & half cz he never had not coax me. Yes, he's very responsible and he admits his mistakes though I don't admit mine (I know it's unfair but yknow how angry person's brain works :( ) 

Sometimes I feel like I'm taking too much & he's giving too much, it's freaking imbalance bcs of my hormonal or non-hormonal emotions... I took him for granted & he don't deserve that. I keep wanting to change for better, to have more patience, to be more understanding but it could work once or twice.. Later, it'll explode again. He's everything that I'm not. Patient, kind, understanding, sweet, a cutie apple pie, and... Oh wait, maybe I'm more caring than him hehe jk, we both freaking cares for each other okay.

I would love to say sorry, which I rarely say in serious matter bcs all I can see is your fault, not mine. I realized it later but then it would be too late to say it. But hey, I swear I don't want to lose you. If we could work it together ( you need more work dealing with me sorry bb ) then why not go all the way?

I love you, yes, 
I love you dearly.
:)


xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past