Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
raya?
Thursday, July 14, 2016 • Thursday, July 14, 2016 • 0 comments

Selamat Hari Raya! Though it's kind of late, but wtv.

First day of raya, nothing much. My family celebrated it at our own house since all of us are grown ups already. Mum cooked the usual thing, kuah kacang, sayur lodeh, ayam masak merah and daging masak rendang. Yummmz, of course! Plus we rarely eat ketupat, we eat burasak. Hihi my nanny's burasak is da bomb, you can't get them anywhere. I've tried tons of others' burasak but they just don't taste the same. Then we head off to my first kampung (not gonn tell u where but its still in Johor), went beraya and stuff, later at night we went back to our own house again.

Second day of raya, went to the other side of kampung. Also went for beraya but not much. Actually, we did practically nothing on the second day other than beraya & taking pictures to post on instagram.

Third day, I woke up at 3:30 am. Guess why? I went to Kedah Darul Aman! My aunt's house. Oh yeah, we ate at this Hussain Nasi Kandar Restaurant (not sure of the spelling) but the food is so great! When we reached there, so many people queue up outside the restaurant. Am not lying swear to God. Thankfully we already book the tables. Their ayam madu made me go..... crazy. I would never go crazy like that even if its for a hot guy, but I did when it comes to that chicken. Shit I feel like eating 'em now.

Fourth day, I woke up at 4:00 am and began our journey back to Johor. My family stayed at kampung bcs the next day, my parents and grandparents went to kl pulak for merisik. My brother's. Yeah, he's getting married already. How shit flies. Oups, I mean how time flies.

So the fifth day I stayed at kampung with my sister & we did nothing. Except for cooking, bcs if not we wld starve ourselves. Once our parents & grandparents reached kampung back, we went back to JB.

The sixth day, which is on Monday, evening, my family went to KL for my sister's oath taking ceremony on Tuesday. On tuesday night, my sister got a dinner so me, mom & bro went to IKEA to find some things for home while my father went to Cotton On to get his t-shirts. You're surprised my dad wears Cotton On? I STILL AM SURPRISED.Then on Wednesday noon, we shoot back to Johor. My parents dropped me off at my kampung because.....

I have to work with my aunt. She's in need of a worker at her dental clinic cz one of her worker quit with a very short notice so yeah, I have to help her out, don't I? So yeah, I am still at my kampung. Tomorrow I'm gonna have to go to work. Haih, there goes my holidays, But it's alright, it's fine.

Its quite of a very tiring raya for me cz I keep on going here and there, but come to think of it, prolly this is going to be my last Raya or my last year of enjoying holidays like this bcs semester breaks don't usually happen in times like this. So instead of complaining, I should shut the fuck up and be grateful. Yeap.

Am actually very tired due to work and the feeling of missing someone but I don't have anyone to talk to so I decided to pour 'em off here. Maybe it's my pms but I keep on wanting to cry for unreasonable things. All emotions are like trapped inside me & all I could do to release it is thru crying. There I go again, being a pathetic is my best profession.

Till next time,
ayan.



xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past