Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
Zin pt 2
Thursday, June 9, 2016 • Thursday, June 09, 2016 • 0 comments

Today is the 7th day of study week. I haven't met him for 6 days and here I am, meroyan sebab rindu. Yelah dah biasa nampak muka hari hari kat class so when time like this comes, susahlah.... Even hearing his voice for hours is not enough. I really don't know how are we gonna cope together during semester break. Our break is like 2 & half months weh. It really ain't a joke. Ni baru kluang & jb, can't imagine if I got kelantanese or kedah-ian or wtv yang jauh jauh lol. 

Tak kisahlah apa pun sekarang ni yg penting rindu. I don't wanna tell him anymore cz we promised to reduce the overflowg love a bit since both of us needs to focus on final (which isn't working for me obvi). Later if I always say rindu rindu he'll get distracted and annoyed pulak. But memang rinduuu so how :( 

xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past