Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
Sem breaks
Saturday, June 25, 2016 • Saturday, June 25, 2016 • 0 comments

Day 1 of idk-how-many-days. 

Semester break is hereeee! Oh well, just like everyone else, I also have a plan arranged in my mind on what things imma do during this looong period but a plan is a plan afterall. It would either work out; or the other way around. So first of all, during this month of Ramadhan, I might be baking some kuih rayas bcs last year I only managed to bake cookies & cornflakes madu. So this year, I'm gonna add up a new kuih which is.... idk yet. But its gon be an easy one cuz I'm just too lazy to do the complicated kind of kuihs. My time cld be filled with other important things; sleep, for example :p

Then, I kind of have the idea to work. Why? Well you know it, its gon be freaking bored to just melepet at home doing literally nothing. Pretty sure I'm gonna pump so much fats if I do that so its a no no guys. I have so many fats already & I don't know how to shed 'em off besides exercising & cutting down my food intake. I cld eat less but exercising? Nah, thanks. Plus my skin is not fair anymore bcs I went to a volunteer programme under a university subject so my skin got burned. It's fine now but I got tanner. It has been a few weeks but I'm still tan so yeah idk if I could ever be fair like how it was before. Let's just cry for this bcs it can't be helped :") Nope not going to eat supplements or wear whitening products bcs they r full of craps & side effects.

And as for the ship of relation, we are still sailing strong despite of the distance ahah gonna work this out and not gonna be a crybaby (I wish) and whining about how much I miss him bcs I am, right now. 

Sorry I got dragged... Didn't plan to write this long. Okay till then people, bye! (:

xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past