Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
Zin
Thursday, May 26, 2016 • Thursday, May 26, 2016 • 0 comments

UWhy do I like you?

Idk, I just notice you from the beginning. Every girl in the class too. Ask them if you don't believe me. Each one of us wld say that they noticed you first in the class. You're not talkative. I mean, it's hard to see you talk to girls in d class back then. You look cool & chill. Your smile is adorable. Maybe bcs you're d type that doesn't give a damn abt girls or anything, so I'm attracted to that. It makes me want to get yr attention.

Why do I love you?

Eventhough you don't know what to do since you're lack of experience, but you learn so that I won't feel unimportant. You always find a way to make me happy. You wld always coax me till I'm no longer mad. You lowered your ego for me. You're so understanding and you've never been mad to me. I was always the one who merajuk and jealous and a mengada and crybaby yet you still layan me. You're so patient that sometimes I think a hot-tempered girl like me don't deserve you. You always give me positive vibes with the reason you don't wanna see me unhappy. You're a shy cat, but you open up to me. You did things I never had expected you to do. I am the only girl that get to see so many sides of you which are super duper cute, sweet & annoying.

Cz there are too many things that makes me fall, so I'll just stop there. 

Enough cheesiness. Go bite your lips or hug your pillow :P Bye!

xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past