Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
Sunday, May 8, 2016 • Sunday, May 08, 2016 • 0 comments

I have a lot of insecurities. Which means I have too many flaws. Sometimes I blame myself for each and every failures of my past relationships. Be it whether with friends or lovers. I always have these kind of thoughts, "was it me that made them left?" "was I the one who fed them up?" "Am I really that annoying?" or am I simply not worth it? 

But later on, someone will come along and make the negativity positive. And the cycle repeats. But this time, I don't want this candy of mine to leave me. You know, I'm already so much in love. It takes a lot for me to open up my heart after years waiting for Aman. I only let myself to like people, but this time around, I let myself fall. He is special, he is one of a kind.  

It's tiring to be adjusting my heart to one guy, then get it broken, heal & move on. At this rate, I want a real one. But self, I gotta tell you, change yourself for good. It won't do you harm. Believe in yourself. You're not what you think you are. So yeah, right now I'm practically consoling myself. 

Without further adue, bye.



xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past