Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
Sigghh
Tuesday, April 19, 2016 • Tuesday, April 19, 2016 • 0 comments

Distance.

I don't like distance, at all. I know myself, inside out. I know how I am. I know that I can't go on with long distance relationship. It makes me insecure. At one point, I would overthink & worries about how my partner could cheat on me or other girls could flirt my partner. Yes, I have trust issue. Don't go around & tell me how trust is important in working things out. Trust needs to be build, not like giving you 100% trust and you can simply reduce it from time to time. No, my trust doesn't work that way.

Distance is my biggest enemy. Everytime it's about distance, I feel like giving up. Bcs I don't know where he is, I don't know what he's actually doing. I know I sound ridiculous right now, but I don't care.

And you know what's more ridiculous than that? I'm mad at him, but ideky. He didn't do anything wrong, but I wish that he would coax me. I don't even know what I want. Maybe bcs I wanted to be with him so bad, & when we got separated like this, he seems okay with that. So yeah, its a big question mark, "don't you want to see me too?" I know we meet everyday in class. But class is class afterall, its different. I want to have some other extra time. But I guess I'm the only one. 

So, bye.





xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past