Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
A choice; or a feeling?
Friday, April 15, 2016 • Friday, April 15, 2016 • 0 comments

Recently, I stumbled upon this one passage, well idk what to call it but it was something like a passage. It explained about how love, is a choice, not a feeling. Love is a conscious commitment, that people choose to work it out everyday. That is what the respondents for marriage couples said. The divorced one says they chose to walk away. The writer also says that since that moment, she never looked at love the same way. She don't go for someone who makes her heart flutters or her head spin. She go for the person who are committed to choose her, who are dedicated in finding something to adore in her even on the ugliest days. 

That hits me so bad. The person who makes my heart flutters & my head spin is someone else. Yet there is someone else who are more committed to choose me. It has been years & he still, choose me. Still, wants me. There are a whole lot of love sayings that says we should be with the one who loves us more. But how can you be with someone you don't love? Who isn't your type? Who doesn't make your heart flutters or make you nervous? I need to feel the excitement, or the goosebumps. I don't want a plain and boring relationship. I've tried to build the feelings but... Sometimes it is there, but it faded too quick. 

Probably the writer would think that I'm still a child, that look at love as a feeling. But no, I take love as a choice. I choose the one I'm going to date. I choose to work it out. I choose to be serious & have it all the way. But sadly, she was right. One sided commitments is never going to work. You know, I'm never going to be sure if the one who makes my heart flutters would choose those things I chose. I might not make him flutter at all. He might like me bcs I like him. He might be feeling all that because I started it. To put it simply, it wasn't a natural feeling. So right now I'm in the middle of unknown uncertainty, which is silly. 

Maybe she is right. 
But I hope she's not. 
Bcs having to let go of someone you love, 
is a torture toheart & mind.

And I don't want to be experiencing the same thing ever again. Moving on tastes like sea water. It's salty bcs I'm always crying. 

Okay, done.

xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past