Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
Being bold pt 1
Saturday, March 26, 2016 • Saturday, March 26, 2016 • 0 comments

I have a crush on this sumbody. I know this sumbody never looks at me, literally @ no one cz he's simple like that. So I just let d feelings there, 'twas nothing serious pun, just sumbody u adore. Idk how the story goes or why or what happened but I guess he likes me back. I do get butterflies but told myself it ain't serious, maybe he likes me d way I like him. Liking equal to adoring, if that's even a word. Day by day, we had conversations often, I get to sit with him & have small talks, I get to see many sides of him that he don't show to just anyone, I get to make the cute face he owns smile, I get to make the shy him take selfies. Well, that pretty much it. 

I guess adoring ain't the term anymore. Feelings upgraded to liking, final stage, before falling in love. No worries, am controlling myself. 

But it ain't easy since I meet him everyday, I just couldn't resist that cute face. lol 

xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past