Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
A bedtime story.
Sunday, March 6, 2016 • Sunday, March 06, 2016 • 0 comments

Tonight, I kind of have a bedtime story with my friend. She poured out things, & I'm always the listener. Suddenly she asked, "ayan, kalau mak kau suruh kau kahwin esok, & kau boleh pilih any guy yang kau nak & assume that guy akan say yes to you, kau pilih siapa? Out of all the guys that were there thru out yr life. Ex kau masa darjah 6 ke, crush ke, sape sape je lah." I laid my back on my pillow. I don't even need a minute to say, "aman." My friend smiled & said, "then choose him." When she said that, I can only smile & took a deep breath. 

No one, is going to understand the story I have with him. I don't even understand tbh. But I know clearly that we can't be together. Even if both of us want to. I guess love don't work when one side stop trying. I was the side that didn't gave up when he did, but recently do because come to think of it, Allah knows better. Allah's plan is a whole lot better than what I had in mind, mind the past tense. Surely I might not be able to find a guy like the old him anymore but who knows a better one will come or actually, already comes? I might still love or miss him right now, but not the guy I talked to few months ago. The one that broke, rejected my heart after I begged. I freaking begged. I freaking cried & sobs at the library, in front of my friend, you know? And I freaking have a test the day after.

And still, its okay. Its me who got hurt. I'm more afraid if my words hurts you. Therefore, let's end this for real now. Me, you, no more. No more you in my diary, no more yr passport photo in my purse, no more yr ws pictures on my phone, towards the end of hurting each other. Yay! >:D No worries tho, sad nights reminiscing about you don't happen anymore. You want me to be happy without you, and now I am. I really, truly am. 

Allah tak kejam. When I lost you, He gave me people to shut things down about you. And I'll never, ever take advantage for that. :)








xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past