Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
1 in 365
Monday, February 22, 2016 • Monday, February 22, 2016 • 0 comments

I don't know where else to say this but I am so happy to the max today, till the point that I think I could possibly die due to too much happiness. Really, I can. But I can't say it here why am I happy or who made me happy bcs that would mean bocorkan rahsia sendiri, sad kan? The person that made me happy might be reading this post so yeah I taknak perasankan dia or whatsoever plus I am shy hahahahaha saspen kan? It might be you lol

But thanks okay for all the things you've done? Even though you think you didn't do anything but truly, thank you for even existing. You existing pun maybe dah buat I happy. Hahahaha I can't think rationally right now. Ha ni lah orang kata suka suka sangat. Jakgi nangis lah ni. But can I feel happy like this everyday :((((
On my birthday pun I didn't feel like this tau.. Oh wait maybe I did hahahahaha that's another thing yang made me so <33333

Dah lah bye you guys won't figure this out bye bye hihi kay for real.... bye

xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past