Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
Tah huhu
Thursday, January 28, 2016 • Thursday, January 28, 2016 • 0 comments

You know when two people broke up, most probably one side is struggling so hard to move on while the other side... maybe s/he do feel the pain but its easier for them to accept the break up so yeah... they have it easy.? I guess. Well, in relationship, mostly there'll be a side who loves too much. & by that, I mean giving out/shows love/affection too much to the other side while the other one keep it cool & steady.? If that's what they think they're doing. But for me, those are just ego maniacs.

I'm the type that struggle to move on from break ups but keep it to myself (at times if its bearable). Not legit only to myself, sometimes if it hurts too much I could end up crying in public. So yeah. That pretty much sums me up. Idek how people could pretend like everything is okay when it actually isn't & is hurting them so much. Surely those kind of people are strong. I've had a rough time moving on from 3 the "I-thought-is-real" love. Actually, still having it. But I think I went past those about, 65%? I don't think of them regularly & I don't contact them often anymore.

And in relationship, back then, I'm kind of the ego maniac type. I had so many egos wrapped around my pride, so I don't expose my love too much. That was with akmal though. With aman it was diff. I started expressing more side of me bcs he did the same that's why I still couldn't move on from him ha ha :') But now, idk what kind of person I am in a relationship bcs I haven't been in one for idk, 2 years? I think this one depends on how my partner act with me. If he lets go of his ego, I'll probably let mine too. 

For me, right now, I won't say that I don't want to have any relationship with anyone but I personally think I'm not in the age where I should be playing with feelings anymore. But flirting is allowed though hahahahaha jk. Right now, I haven't found a guy where my heart could completely say yes to him, so it's still a no no. I was completely sure of aman, but didn't make it through so lol is my heart kidding myself? Nah just confused. 

I just wanna declare myself, that I want a secure relationship. I want it to work out whether it starts before marriage or after marriage. I don't care. I just want it to be truly my fate. And oh hey, don't say that it's too early for me to be saying all this bcs at my age right now, my mom is already married to my dad. Yeah I know things are diff back then, but its okay to have preparations ahead right? Don't worry, I have my vision on studies and careers too. 

Who doesn't want a happy life anyway? :)

xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past