Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
Shopping & new baby!
Sunday, January 24, 2016 • Sunday, January 24, 2016 • 0 comments

So recently I went to kl with my family. We actually don't have any important things pun but since kakak is at UM & is having holiday, so why not? It was a 3 days 2 night trip. We went there & just the usual place we go everytime. Sogo, jalan tar, times square, sungei wang, klcc, bangsar.

Then for the second night, we went to bangi to visit my uncle's new baby. It is his first baby. & he's my youngest uncle who loves to bully us the adult nieces. Now that his baby has come out he'll know the taste of revenge ;))) Nah jk. Anyway his baby is a she! Nadrah Imani. The name is quite pretty & hopefully imani grows beautifully too. <3

You know that feeling of seeing a 3-weeks old baby? She's so fragile and small and cute and urgh I feel like squeezing her. When will I ever get a baby of my own? Can I just magically have a baby right now hahaha the feeling is indescribable. Wanting a baby but not yet ready to have responsibilities is like walking around barefoot. Both are stupid. So quit that irrelevant desire of yours, self.

Anyway, this time, the trip is quite a meaningful one hahaha because I get to shop a lot! Like a lot. I bought so many shawls. You know, cny's sale is the best. Even the so-called YES cannot beat cny's. 

So till next time, bye!



xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past