Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
Sickly sick.
Tuesday, December 29, 2015 • Tuesday, December 29, 2015 • 0 comments

Sometimes I dream big. Sometimes I have high hopes. Sometimes I love too much. Sometimes I expect more. Sometimes I'm too happy. Sometimes I let this dunya covers my ears and eyes. Sometimes all I have in mind are the goods this life has to offer me.

I forgot that when I dream big, my efforts are actually small. When I have high hopes, my heart could shatter into pieces. When I love too much, I'll end up being in pain. When I expect more, I'll end up having great disappointment. When I'm too happy, I'll end up being sad all night long. When I let this dunya covers my ears & eyes, I couldn't see and hear the truth. When all I think about is the good stuffs in life, I mind-blocked my mind to not think about the unfortunate.

And sometimes I forgot the reality that in life, we won't always taste rainbows. There'll always be upside down. 

I'm currently having finals now, & I'm sick. Internally, heart matters.  Externally, high fever. I can't even move bcs my head wld squeeze itself causing pain on both side. Pray so that I'll get better soon, alright? So that it won't affect my finals. Thank you. 

Love, Ayan.
:)

xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past