Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
Friday, December 18, 2015 • Friday, December 18, 2015 • 0 comments

I am so in need of the happiness that was once mine.

I only need my secondary school friends. Then it will all be alright. Sigh. It seems like I could never satisfy my own feelings, what else others'. 

If this is called overthinking, I surely have done a lot. But I'd rather keep this & tell only ziq bcs sorry to say, ziq is the only one who understands. But I feel sorry for her too, she always listen to my probs sometimes I feel like I'm using too much of her time haha yeapz

Okay bye i hope when I wake up tmrw happiness will come 

xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past