Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
Body insecurities.
Saturday, October 3, 2015 • Saturday, October 03, 2015 • 0 comments

Assalamualaikum.

This is going to be a bit emotional, so bear with it.

When I say I'm fat, I mean it. I feel it, & you don't bcs it's not your body. Just bcs I LOOK thin doesn't mean I AM thin. So stop thinking that I'm making up stories bcs you aren't in my shoe. 

I feel my thighs rubbing against each other, I feel fat. Why? Because my thighs didn't collide back then. I took selfies, I feel fat. Why? Because I noticed my cheeks are getting bigger. My tummy starts forming floors, I feel fat. Bcs my tummy didn't have floors, it was flat. I can feel my blouse, shirts, slacks, jeans, skirts getting tighter when I put them on NOW. These are the little things ONLY I FEEL, I NOTICED, not you. 

What you see, is my body, fully covered. One does not judge things based on its cover. Please, stop making me feel bad. Everytime I talk about how fat I am, a fatter person than me would say I'm ridiculous. But I'm just like you. I feel fat, and I am fat. Just bcs you're fat, doesn't make me a skinny person. You get me?

Aye? Nah? 

Whatever. 

xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past