Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
My zac efron.
Sunday, September 27, 2015 • Sunday, September 27, 2015 • 0 comments

In the state of sleepiness, all I had in mind was, I don't care I just want to be honest & ask, "Can I miss you?"

"Why not?"

The kind of answer I crave. It isn't straightforward but I know it actually meant "yes."

Until now, even if he went missing for months, as long as I know he's okay, I won't disturb him. Watching from far. Get the least of information about him from my friend. I know I don't look like I care, but behind all these things, I tried my best everyday to know how's he doing. Sounds ridiculous, but that is what I've been doing for the past few years.

To hear his voice just 2 nights ago, I couldn't be more grateful. To hear his laughters. To hear him cracking jokes. To hear him addressing himself as "aman". To hear him call my name. God knows how I longed for that after all this while. Where there is no ego. Where we were just being ourselves, like how we used to be. 

I am so in love with him. And that haven't change for 4 years. I don't know what makes him so special, but he just is. And right now I wish I could call him mine, but he's just not into it (or maybe not into me ha ha.) Bcs there will be a lot of things that will complicate, I guess leaving the things as it already is is the best way.

Oh well.. You know, I love to talk about the way I feel. When it is about the person I love, I can't keep it to myself. It'll overload. Writing it here could lessen the burden, so why not? ;)

And you shall wait for my next post, whether it will be emotional or a happy one. Laters, x

xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past