Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
"Friend"
Wednesday, September 23, 2015 • Wednesday, September 23, 2015 • 0 comments

Lots of my new girl friends asked if I do have a boyfriend. When I say no, they don't believe me. Some of them even said I demand for a high standard guy. Tbh, that's not what it is. 

I have lots of guy friends. Name it all. Handsome? Tall? Fair skin? Intelligent? Macho? Romantic? Gentle? Dark but good looking? Rich? Jambu? Or even sado? Lol. But those things aren't what I'm looking for. I've grown up and I realized those things doesn't ensure or secure my happiness in the future. 

Yeah true, the figure gives first impression. Like if you're handsome & tall yada yada, I'd certainly gets attracted. But if you don't have the kind of personality I like, the "feelings" won't last long. We'll just end up being friends. Everyone have this kind of problem, I assume? It's the personality, but if he is good looking then its a bonus.

I'm still searching for a guy who really could replace aman, if he's not who I'll end up marrying. I never did move on from aman, but I don't talk about it bcs deep inside me I still hope he's the one. But let's be realistic shall we. Life goes on with or without him. I can't be overly attached to him since we both have studies to prioritize. Plus I really don't know if he still have the "thing" of me in him or with him anymore. So yeah let's end this cuz it's suffocating to think about, I've had enough pain hahahahah lol

So if you see me going out with a guy just the two of us... don't assume we're a lovebird. I just have too many friends. That's an early, warning, I guess? Lol bye! Assalamualaikum X

xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past