Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
Bff.
Tuesday, September 22, 2015 • Tuesday, September 22, 2015 • 0 comments

My bestest friend, faeqah. She loves this one guy. But what could they do, maybe they aren't destined to be together. But they remain friends even after the guy claimed that they were too overly attached. 

So yeah, I asked her, "u sure u r okay?" Then she said, "Its okay girlfriend. I know you r worried as what I did every time u say u wanna get back with amal." And that just hits me. I've been quite a fool bcs of love, now that she have mention it. So what can I do then? Nothing. My girl know what need to be done & I believe she know how to deal with it.

I think that was what she believed in. She know I was fooling myself, but she knew the ending. Maybe she wanted me to be happy despite of how much he hated me with amal. Now I'm going to do the same. Not questioning much bcs no matter what happen, I'll always be there for her. If it succeed, I'll be happy for her. If she fall, I'll help her pick herself up. 

Cuz that's just what a bestfriend do, right? ;)

xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past