Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
hai. & bye....
Sunday, August 2, 2015 • Sunday, August 02, 2015 • 0 comments

Now playing, Iris by Sleeping with Sirens.

I decided not to care anymore.

And you guys don't know how hard it is for me to type this, with a heavy heart. I let you go.

Khai's word last night struck me like a lightning.

"Tak move on lagi ke azyan?"
"Bila nak move on ek? Berapa tahun dah ni"
"Oh, so he still matters,"

Just two days ago, I wanted to be brave. I wanna ask him, if he still can bear to listen to my problems. If he still cares. Luckily I didn't do it. I probably would be disappointed.

Good to hear that you're happy. We said hi and got close in just a short of time. But sorry I took too long to say goodbye while you had long went past me. Goodbye.



xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past