Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
"Friends"
Thursday, August 13, 2015 • Thursday, August 13, 2015 • 0 comments

Do you have a friend, who always talk about their problems but when we talk about ours, s/he would be like "oh" "just be patient" & short replies etc? 

I do! And I despise this type of friends the most. Bcs I, as a friend, I really try to give the best to them. When they talk about problems, I'd be rational, I'd give them advices, I'd listen patiently. But when it comes to me, pffth. Some of my friends, even close friends sucks tbh. And sometimes their responses make me regret telling them. 

But luckily! I have haziqah, faeqah, syamiera. They're my amazing listeners, unofficial-psychologist. So far, I can list those 3 as those who responded well to my stories. So whenever I have things bugging me I'd go wimp at one of them and not to forget their advices always, always make me feel so much at ease. 

Thank you babes. I wouldn't trade you guys for anything. Bcs it's a rare thing to find a friend who really cares about you yourself. But don't worry, at least I care. :)

xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past