Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
Rants?
Sunday, July 5, 2015 • Sunday, July 05, 2015 • 0 comments


To be honest, I think about my past a lot.

As usual, aku baring dalam bilik and at one point I stopped scrolling my phone and just think, what would have happen if I act differently on this or that situations, occasions. Aku bukan harap sangat yang time would reverse itself but if it could, I wouldn't mind. I get to correct so many things. But without those mistakes I've made, I wouldn't have learnt. 

Basically, all I need is a second chance. Tapi aku rasa aku dah dapat peluang kedua, and I wasted it. The thing about me, the biggest fool of me, I don't appreciate things, or even humans, in my life until they're gone. Aku dah banyak kali rasa perasaan yang sama, but still, I do it again. It was a subconscious thing. So whenever I feel left out and shit, I tell myself, "you deserve this." 

And smile, hiding the pain.

This isn't emotional. I'm completely sober *lol* while typing this. I just wanted to share something, about how I feel. 

And a friendly reminder, I get pissed off all the time nowadays. Don't annoy me, you wouldn't want to. 

Have a nice day. Xo.

xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past