Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
Guilty as heck
Friday, July 10, 2015 • Friday, July 10, 2015 • 0 comments

I don't know where else to say this. You know, getting involved with too many people sometimes is not fun. 

Too many people invited me to iftar on different days, but come to think of it, I still have a family. I'm desperately trying to not hurt others' feelings but but buuut, I don't know what to do. I already missed the iftar at school yesterday which I was really sure I could go, ustaz and my junior invited meeee like how can I not go?! But I didnt go bcs my sister unexpectedly comes home early so we went outside hmm.

And today another iftar with the facilitators who lives in jb. Yet my family is planning to go back to hometown and have our iftar there. And what would they say if I'm absent? 

Next week my ex kenny rogers' mates planned to go out for iftar together. And they want me to go too. You see, if I go to these two iftar before this one, this would be the third time. Its already that much.

Also next week, my school friends organized a big iftar for all of us, at a steamboat place. THIS WOULD BE THE 4TH TIME. I really want to go bcs these are the people of my life but you imagine it yourself :(

See? I tried! But I can't. Socializing could be fun but when it comes to this, sorry I really don't know how. I'm so sorry. ;(



xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past