Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
Am I that bad?
Thursday, July 30, 2015 • Thursday, July 30, 2015 • 0 comments

A month and few weeks back, I told myself, why don't you try? Trying wouldn't hurt. If it turns out good, then stay. If you think you aren't up to it, leave. Its weird how I made it sound easy to myself. I got deceived. 

So I tried.

And failed. Ugh. Frustrated. I wonder why can't I be serious in relationship? The hardest thing for me to do is to stay attached to only one person. I crave for freedom. I go around flirting, yes I do. 

Back in kmj, I once did a job test, to know what kind of field suits me. And I actually got the social field, as the first suitable field. Second is art. Third I don't remember. One thing my counselor warned me was, I need to have some loyalty. He said, social field is full of people who wants attention, and they lack of loyalty. Well, that pretty much describes me, except that I don't crave attention that much since I have a lil bit of anxiety.

Now I'm worrying about how to end it, how to leave. I'm so bad. When I want somebody, that somebody doesn't want me. It didn't work out. And when I don't want that somebody, that somebody wants me. 

I just want that someone. And you all know who.

xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past