Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
2cent
Tuesday, June 23, 2015 • Tuesday, June 23, 2015 • 0 comments

You know, my life at matrics could be boring, not in terms of the people I have there because they're amazing, but in the way I manage my time and sadly, I didn't socialize with more people like getting involve in clubs, sports, my block's activities. 

If I did that, I could have have a better sight of the variety of behavior in human. That, is the thing I regret when I leave matrics. I didn't have much experience and friends there, really. Its literally all about, classmates, schoolmates, lecturemates, roommates (not all) & a few people who are friends to my friend. Well, what's the use of crying over spilt milk.

Anyway, I miss laughing with atta and nina and teha. I miss gng to atta's room & disturb her roommates, zahiroh & ard  cz they r all cheeky. I miss gng to mira's room with atta then we'd study together, paah's loud laughters. I miss gng to nina's room which is so far away haha but I still love to go back and forth. I miss my classmates bcs I just do. I don't miss the atmosphere in class bcs they're diff in and outside class. I miss talking to my one of my roommates, wani. Tbh we took a long time to get along, idek why haha we started to get along during semester 2. Imagine it yrself. Then she'd pour out all her probs to me. And I will do the same. It's just, I miss the warmth of exchanging probs, even if it's just little things. I miss gng to play badminton with atta & nina. I don't like sports, but that's the least I can do. I've had enough of just sleeping in room after class in semester 1. Due to atta & nina, I kind of succeed in getting rid of my evening laziness & go to play. 

Well, my life there is kind of dull. And I will make sure I won't repeat the same thing later in Uni. 

Luckily I joined MPPB for the new batch. I seriously had no idea socializing could be that fun! The people I never imagined I'd be talking to, hugs me. Laugh with me. Says they'll miss me. In a week, we get to know each other & just that, boom. Went crazy. It was so amazing, can't be describe by words. Looking forward to the next meet! 

I guess this is the end. Laters!



xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past