Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
Sick.
Sunday, May 3, 2015 • Sunday, May 03, 2015 • 0 comments

It just feels wrong in every way with him. Its not like we have anything going on, but talking to him despite the fact that I know he likes me, feels bad. No matter how much I tell myself it's just fine and I don't need to care what you'll say. 

How do I open up doh? I don't want to wait for you. I really don't. But something in me told me to wait. That I just have to patient. Then it'll come along. But you're not coming! I'm frustrated!

I'm so helpless. When all I want is you, but all this guy want is me. I really want to stay, stay and fight, but I don't know if you're fighting at all. I lost hope in the battle. You know how I am. At least this time I fought to stay and wait quite a lot. 

xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past