Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
Love of life.
Friday, May 1, 2015 • Friday, May 01, 2015 • 0 comments

I stalk, like a lot.

And seeing you talking to other people like that, just makes me feel like I'm nothing more than a piece of candy wrapper. A trash. Worthless. Man, this just hurts too bad. 

I just found out that actually, a few guys from high school actually likes me. And it blew me off, really. No matter how excited I gets, but during midnight, my thoughts automatically goes back to you. Without me realizing, this is actually becoming a habit I can't move on from. A habit of thinking of a person I love the most.

We're so different, now. Idk if we will ever accept each other despite of our diff character. This could be ridiculous and a waste of time for you, yeah it is, but missing you never feels wrong at all. If its wrong, tell me. Speak up straight. If its not, tell me also. "You can miss me", something like that. I just hate veing in wonders. To know if you still have it in you, or nah.

I overthink again. Sigh.



xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past