Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
Hi!
Wednesday, May 6, 2015 • Wednesday, May 06, 2015 • 0 comments

Hi!

Doing well? Yeah? No?

Little did I know, that I have so many people by my side who supports me for who I am, for whatever ridiculous reasons I got upset for. I'm touched. I didn't know so many would care. Gaining sympathy isn't my thing, I never did have it in mind. It wasn't planned for them to know what is happening in my life. To thank is not enough, but that is all I could give for now. Remember I'm always here when you guys need someone to rely on. 

He will come, when the right time comes. Why did I worry? Sorry for being immature. I can't guarantee it won't happen again, but I'll keep it in mind. Thanks for the words. It hits. :)

xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past