Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
Truest friendship.
Saturday, April 25, 2015 • Saturday, April 25, 2015 • 0 comments

Recently, I posted a moment on wechat. It consists of the pictures of the two people I miss with a caption, "missing those who are no longer mine". Which are Akmal & Aman, of course. And then, someone commented on it,

"Don't be sad that they left. Be happy they came. Be thankful. I know it is hard. Been there,done that. It is harder when they cross our mind at unreasonable time. Especially during finals. Cross the mind je takpa, ni conquer. Parah. It is okay. Tapi jgn layankan sangat perasaan. It is okay to live with memories, live in memories,  live by memories.  But don't let the memories kill you and stop u for creating more memories.  Remember,  no matter whatever happens,  memories will stay remain. Let it be, live ur life and create more memorable memories.  It is okay to be longing for them. It is okay."

To know that I can live with & by the memories, I feel relieved. She never fails to make me feel better. 

Since 2008 & still counting. 

Macam ziq cakap jugak,
"Semoga Allah hilangkan rasa tak boleh move on tu untuk awak."

Another best girl. 

I'm lucky, kan? Yet I'm still not grateful. 

xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past