Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
the end of college.
Tuesday, April 28, 2015 • Tuesday, April 28, 2015 • 0 comments



Bismillah.....

Assalamualaikum! :)

Alhamdulillah, I finished matriculation. Those up there is some of the memories of us compiled together. It was when ayu left the college, when we were in lab doing experiments, when we took a formal class photo, when we had our ftar together, when we practiced for our theater, when we managed a Dinamika's event consist of all the other classes, when we finished performs on the stage, and when it was our last day which is yesterday.

To be honest, I can say I'll miss the environment of my class. Most teachers said that our class is passive, (not including me) but only we know how each of us behave. I'll miss sitting at the front row of the class with ain, I'll miss telling stories to maira, I'll miss gossipping with the block E's, I'll miss doing an experiment with Zizi, I'll miss teasing mira & aida bcs they are too close together, I'll miss to annoy asma & yati bcs they understand my cockiness, and I'll miss taking pictures with atif (will miss his good-looking face loool)

I wrote a letter to each of them and put two pictures of me & that person together and gave it in an envelope. The things I wrote was from my heart. Truly, sincelery. I let them know, since after this it'll be hard to meet. Too many ppl at north, and I'm at south. But insyaAllah I promised atif to go to kl & he'll come all the way from penang and we'll have a meet up sesh! With those who live in kl lol bcs it's the center kan. I can't tell them to come to JB snce it's far away lol.

Goodbye guys. InsyaAllah we'll have days like this again, in the future. I told you guys everything in the letter, so I don't need to thank and say sorry all over again here. Hehe.

MT4, 26/5/14 - 27/4/15.

Sorry, no matter what, I'll hate him. Despite the fact that he's also my classmate, I'll excude him in everything. I only have 12 classmates, not 13.

Bcs I like too much back then. Now I'm hating too much,

Byebye. :)


xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past