Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
Close and best.
Thursday, March 19, 2015 • Thursday, March 19, 2015 • 0 comments


Alhamdulillah, all praises to Allah for these two. We've been friends since 16, three of us were wild. We didn't care about limitations with the surrounding, we didn't fully cover what's need to be covered. Alhamdulillah, we've become aware of the sins, and we're slowly changing to the good. 

More years to come with this bebigurls. We've no limits. Sorry but my cursing just go outrage when I'm with them. To people who think I don't curse, I do. I curse more than haziqah does. In fact, haziqah rarely curse. I can utter words you'd never imagine me saying. I ain't that little now that I've said it, right? Gehee

Twinkle twinkle in the star,
No I don't wonder where you are,
Up above the world so high,
Like a dirt in a filthy mud.

Tak jadi pon. Annyeong.

xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past