Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
Ventilation
Wednesday, January 28, 2015 • Wednesday, January 28, 2015 • 0 comments

It is somehow spine-chilling, intimidating, frightening, to know how one could possibly act when it comes to the matter of handling the tiny thing that is positioned beside the thing that beats in us. Heart, precisely. I've seen many, maybe not entirely of my acquaintances', or even allies, acts when they are in a devastating state. 

Don't misconceived me. I'm not judging. I myself had mirrored me in the past, and I think I was absurd, gay, gross and horrid. I am not implying that to my face though I acknowledge that I was hideous (not saying that I am a flower now) but it is meant for how I behaved when it comes to love.

I was an ego ass, still am. That is the most concrete attribute I still have in me, if it could be taken up as something good for you. For me, it does. The self-pride I own, I don't have it for nothing. I feel secured, even guarded honestly speaking. If the pride is absence within you, pssst, you gotta have it. 

He told me, I built my walls too high, he couldn't climb it anymore. Amazing, that he notices. I smiled, and prolly let a lil laughter and had a monologue, "I'll crash it down when I am certain that it is you, for that I am hoping it would be you." 

If you get what I mean.

:)

xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past