Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
self-preach
Friday, January 30, 2015 • Friday, January 30, 2015 • 0 comments



I've grown fonder of myself. I've come to love me. 

Now that I'm not so thin anymore, people would ask me to work out and go for a jog. Little did they know that when I was so-thin back then, it was all because I went jogging & I worked out (tho not as much and often). At that time, they asked me to eat more and more so I could gain weight. They give me nicknames, like when I wore a green baju kurung, they'd say I'm a pokok bergerak, that they couldn't differ me with pokok. Well, I'm not offended. I just want to emphasize here that we really can't satisfy human wants and needs. Therefore, I've come to a decision where I'll not care about what people say nor tell me to do, unless I think it's a good advice to give. 

I am plump. I have pimples. I have freckles. My skin can be oily and dry. I am not defined as pretty. I am not the nicest person you will ever know.
But you gotta know, 
I am me.


xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past