Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
2015
Thursday, January 1, 2015 • Thursday, January 01, 2015 • 0 comments

Another year with this blog. Cheers!

Thank you for always be there whenever I'm in need of place to pour out my feelings. You are the best. Your availability for 24/7 surprises me (not). I'm sorry for the abusement & damage I'd done to you intentionally or unintentionally. I know I'm such an emotional human being but thats what makes me human-ish. Nature budz, u gotta understand me alright.

Thanks mate. I love you 5eva.

Best wishes goes to my precious ibu & ayah. Love you both, but lesser than the love you guys have for me. 

;)

xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past