Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
Penat
Wednesday, December 3, 2014 • Wednesday, December 03, 2014 • 0 comments

How do I deal with this so many work bertimbun timbun?! Seriously we've just begun the 2nd sem & its already this fast. Can you at least give us stage by stage, not just one whole bunch of thing? Serious la stress Idk if I can do matrics anymore. Now we all have to wait for our final result then it determines who got kicked, who'd have to go to PDT and who stays in the class. I did terrible on my ups 1 & it really aint impossible if I got kicked from college, just don't be surprised. 

You know how much I have to do in less than one month? A big event handled all by us the practicums, 15 mins debat ala parlimen, 3 minutes public speaking, presentation on Dinamika's chapters, a thesis worth 800 characters, at least 10 pages. To add the spice, we've to finish biomastery book, bio tuturial book & past year Qs (already). Maths is just the same. And chemistry we have additional questions as if tutorial Qs wasn't enough. I know it's not proper to complain but really, I am tired. It has been just 2 weeks. 

Cry. Bcs I'm tired. And bcs I lost you.

But nah. Tears no more.

Annyeong!

xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past