Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
Standing.
Friday, November 14, 2014 • Friday, November 14, 2014 • 0 comments



What makes standing so special?

It wasn't just standing. It is me, standing without having doubts. Without caring of what people gonna say about what I wear, how I look. Without having to force smiles. To the dudes and babes I cherish, thank you for staying up to this point. Thank you for makig me happy without asking (or even knowing) why am I sad. It was so much better than having you guys know that I'm sad bcs then I would be getting sympathy.

I love love love love you guys so much that my heart literally is going to burst due to the overflowng love.

And I love my ice cream.
:)

xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past