Dashboard | +Follow
Welcome, people.
Like A Paradise
my face
Saturday, October 11, 2014 • Saturday, October 11, 2014 • 0 comments

I'm not flattered at all when someone tell me I'm pretty. Why? Well, its kind of obvious. I know myself, inside and out. I know exactly how I look everyday. I have these freakin' pimples everywhere on my face, I hv freckles, my face don't hv any special features that could make a guy go wow, thats it. I'm not pretty. Period. And thats the reason why I don't like it when people say I'm pretty. I blushed not bcs I think its true but I'm shy to admit it, but its bcs I'm not in the place to receive such compliments. Only I can praise myself. You can say that I'm so full of myself. I really don't mind bcs yes I AM SO FULL OF MYSELF.

*switch to malay mode*

Dalam erti kata lain, saya bersyukur dengan apa yang ada. Biarlah saya buruk dengan jerawat ni. Jerawat saya. Awak kisah apa? Saya tak kisah pon ada jerawat. Gelabah tol kau ni.

*kembali ke bahasa inggeris*

Roger that?
Good. *taps ur freakin head*


xoxo, The Shining Star



Psst.

Alhamdulillah. Starting a new journey.

Disclaimer
The beginning of real adventure. In another words, life.
Tumblr | Twitter


my oppa

He kidnapped my heart. 사랑해 ♡

Back to past